Fort Collins Business Law Attorney
Accessible · Prompt · Cost Effective
At The Wilson Law Firm, P.C., we are dedicated to helping business owners and entrepreneurs establish, grow and profit from their enterprises. We provide a complete range of business law advice and services for larger corporations, family-owned businesses and startups.
Our firm understands the needs business owners have for practical solutions for real problems, and we work hard to deliver those solutions in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We provide intelligent and reliable representation to clients in Fort Collins, Loveland and Greeley and throughout northern Colorado.
Contact us to schedule a free telephone consultation with a skilled Fort Collins business law attorney.
Committed To Integrity And Professionalism
Every client’s situation is different and requires a tailored approach. Some clients may need a zealous trial lawyer to fight for their rights in court, while others may need a strategic counselor to help them resolve a dispute without resorting to court intervention. Whether we are promoting your position in negotiation or at trial, we will call upon more than 30 years of experience and our long history of success to skillfully advocate on your behalf.
Our firm provides a broad range of representation in the following areas:
- Business formation. We help business owners and entrepreneurs establish and grow their enterprises.
- Business transactions. Our firm assists clients with the acquisition and sale of businesses and business assets. We also counsel clients on issues related to business succession.
- Civil and business litigation. Our firm works with clients to resolve commercial disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Contract drafting and negotiation. We draft, review and negotiate all types of commercial contracts.
- Contract litigation. We help clients find favorable, cost-effective solutions to business disputes.
- Liquor licensing. We assist clients with obtaining and maintaining liquor licenses.